HOW OFTEN ARE ACTIVITY CHECKS?
Activity checks are held once a month. There's no set date or week, but it generally happens every three to four weeks.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN ACTIVE THREAD?
An active thread is considered any of the following:
1. two rapid fire threads in the span of 8 days
HOW LONG CAN WE TAKE AN ABSENCE FOR? DO WE HAVE TO CONTACT A STAFF FOR ONE?
2. one regular thread (200 words) in the span of 8 days
3. 5 comms threads (text/im/call/skype) in the span of 8 days
An absence can last for up to two weeks at a time. If you would like to extend your absence for longer than two weeks, then you must send a PM to a staff member who will approve or deny your request. At the chance you are denied for an extension, the staff member will reply with a reason.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT REACTIVATING MY CHARACTER IF I MISSED AN AC?
When reactivating a character you must link us to your last and most recent active thread on the character moderation thread and then reclaim your face in the face claim.
HOW MANY CHARACTERS CAN I REACTIVATE AT A TIME?
You may only reactive one character every 24 hours. When reactivating your character we ask that you please claim your face afterwards.
(Premium) Character Creation
IS THERE A CHARACTER LIMIT?
No, there is no a character limit. However there are guidelines in regards to the number of characters you can create.
If you revisit the guidelines, you'll notice that your first six characters are free. Meaning you don't have to worry about maintaining a post count. However, afterwards, you'll notice an easy to read chart illustrating how many posts you need on each account to move forward and make another character.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED A PREMIUM CHARACTER?
A premium character is any character who has had a premium membergroup and/or exclusive shipper applied within their account.
I DELETED AN OLD PREMIUM CHARACTER, BUT WANT TO MAKE A NEW ONE, CAN I REUSE OLD FEATURES?
Unfortunately there are no refund policies. Once you use up your premium group, it's gone. You may not archive and reuse it.
I WANT TO USE (INSERT FACE) AND THEY HAVE AN IMDB PAGE, CAN I USE THEM?
This will be a case by case decision. If you're unsure about a face, shoot any one of the staff members a message and we'll come up with a response within 24 hours. The best way(s) for you to know if a face is viable are:
1. The fc is a credible television/movie actor.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I TRY AND SWIPE A FACE?
2. The fc is an musical artist signed by a credible record company
3. The fc is a model signed by a modeling agency (so no instagram models)
You may successfully swipe a face twice a month.
1. You notice FACE CLAIM has been inactive for longer than the rules dictate. You message the admin and wait 24 hours. If they don't reply/adhere to activity rules, you may claim the face.
WHEN CAN I TRY TO SWIPE A FACE?
2. You notice FACE CLAIM has been inactive for longer than the rules dictate. You message the admin and wait 24 hours. If they reply and adhere to activity rules, then they keep the face. However, you may do this again if you notice they're still inactive. After two strikes on their account, the face claim privileges are revoked.
It is okay
the 8th day of inactivity.
It is not okay
during an activity check
WHEN WILL I BE CONSIDERED A SERIAL SWIPER AND DENIED
the 48 hours after an activity check
when people are on absence
the 48 hours after an absence
If you've swiped two faces within a month and then thirty days later you swipe another face you'll be considered a serial swiper. As well as if you're just frequently trying to swipe someone's face or we notice a pattern you'll be considered a serial swiper.
CAN THERE BE TWO UNRELATED CHARACTERS WITH THE SAME FACE CLAIM
No, unfortunately the two characters sharing a face claim must be identical twins.
I WANT TO REVAMP MY CHARACTER, DO I NEED TO POST A WHOLE NEW SHIPPER OR CAN I JUST UPDATE MY OLD ONE?
There are three ways you can go about revamping your character:
1. If you are not changing membergroups all you have to do is revamp your character as you please, new information, new shipper*, face claim, etc. Let one of the admins know you've revamped your character and we'll bump the topic for you.
2. If you are changing your membergroup you post a new shipper in the 'Create a Character' section and we will sort it to the new membergroup*. After that, you will post your old shipper in the 'Thread Moderation' thread so that we can archive it.
3. If you are revamping an account you will post a new shipper in the 'Create a Character' section and we will sort it to the new membergroup*.
*note: if you use an exclusive shipper/premium membergroup, you must pay for them in the points shop.
If you are posting in the 'Create a Character' section annotate somewhere that it is a revamped character.
POINTS + POINTS SHOP
WHERE IS THE POINTS SHOP?
The points shop can be found in the quick links, it is also pinned so you should be able to find it anywhere on the site. The official spot where it's posted though is here found in the development board.
IS THERE ANYWAY TO GET A REFUND ON POINTS IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND?
Once you've spent your points, we will not refund the points you've used.
Development + Want Ads
WHAT IS A MOODBOARD?
Moodboards are 9x9 gifset typically that best embodies your character. Because Ignite has an array of templates for you to use, you can also just post one gif that would relates to your character. This is all done to help develop your character
HOW OFTEN CAN I BUMP MY WANT AD?
A good rule of thumb is generally three days.
IS THERE A WAY TO ERASE MY PM RECORD FOR FACES?
Once six months of amicable activity passes, your pm record will vanish.
WHAT LEVEL OF NUDITY IS ALLOWED FOR MY AV?
No genitalia! But everything else is all fair game. We're a mature site after all.
WHAT IMAGE HOST IS BEST FOR MY GRAPHICS?
These are some of hosts that members and staff use:
HOW DO YOU USE MULTIPLE IMAGES FOR YOUR AVATAR?
Create a side tumblr and upload your graphics/images there
You first upload your images you want for your avatar. Then you go on this site and put in your character's name as a username and a password. Afterwards place your image urls in the slots down below, and hit submit. At the top is a link and you'll put that link for your avs.
If you have a question that you didn't see above and would like it answered or feel like it belongs here please feel free to submit it. You can also submit it here
in our FAQ server on discord.
|[post][b]CATEGORY NAME (revamp/points/etc)[/b] Category here
[b]QUESTION:[/B] Put your question Here