hi, . you're logged in as: Guest
ignite your bones
featuring
happy birthday!
welcome to ignite! we are officially three years old and booming in activity! currently we're located in los angeles, california, but occasionally, we have events that take place in other big cities. birthday month means we have lots of surprises and gifts to give to you and watch out for many quick incentives coming your way! we love you, remember to sign in with all of your accounts and stay active!
's navigation
"" profile graphics points shop
Guest has accumulated 0 posts. subsequently, they have earned points. their last activity was on --, and they joined ignite on --. here is a list of their topics and posts.
coding admin "i can do this all day."
sup guys, i'm tana, one of the founding administrators of ignite. i'm usually around the site doing idle shit here and there, so if you ever need me, give me a shout on my discord, it's tana#0507. besides rp (which i hardly get the chance to do anymore since i'm so fucking busy. fuck u real life), i code, i made gifs, and occasionally i go on highkey very angry rants about marvel that usually end in a lot of upset feelings. i'm a huge comic book nerd, so if you ever wanna spaz about 616 verses, please give me a shout. also, did i mention i would die for tony stark. that's the most important thing you need to know about me, i bleed red and gold and i would cut a bitch for iron man. besides my unhealthy love for a fictional character, i got my sidepiece, jamie. jk, she's not a sidepiece and if she sees this shit, she'll probably cut me, but yanno, i like to stir the pot. LOL. anyway, jamie is my soulmate, my hoe, my best friend, and basically my other half. so if for some reason you need to reach me, and i'm not responding, jamie is the best way to get in contact with me. she's also my sexretary, and her work hours are between 12am-12am, Monday through Sunday.
aesthetics admin "give me a smooch for good luck, i might not make it back."
hi guise, i'm jamie. one of two original creators of ignite, it's been my baby from day one, and i've never stopped falling in love with it. my wife, tana, is literally the other half of my heart. she inspires me every single day. aside from that, i'm in nursing school and work full time, both of which keep me hella busy. i'm also a big big horror buff, so if you've got something spooky to share, plz send it my way. srsly. i'll bet you all the change in my pocket you can't come up with a movie that'll scare me. current faves are tony stark + happiness, so if you're into marvel, plz hit me the fuck up. lastly, i'm always on discord, so let me know if you need anything (jamison#7656)!
advertising admin "i'm a mess"
hi friends. i'm [b]kay[/b]! a 25 year old hailing from the midwest. i'm currently studying rehab + disability services in hopes of either becoming an occupational therapist or a mental health/substance abuse counselor. i'm currently employed as the director of an independent living unit as well. i'm really boring and love being alone irl. lmao i love writing on ignite and am happy to say this has been my home for almost 3 fkng years. i swear a lot and love writing angsty messy plots. i love to chat, so feel free to hmu anytime to talk abt random things. i love u all xo
ship manips admin "oh we're using our made up names, well then i am spiderman"
hello hello! i'm aaron and yes if you call me ay ay ron, i'll most likely respond because i love that key & peele 'substitute teacher' skit. i'm an incredibly awkward person but i'm pretty easy to talk to. i'm a married military member so i'm in the pacific timezone but i work night schedules. bob and tina belcher is a great way to understand who i am. if you ever need anything whether it be plots, graphics, help or if you want to geek out with me about doctor who (because i love it), feel free to hit me up on private message or on discord. (aaron#7023)
coordinating admin "You said it yourself, bitch! We're the Guardians of the Galaxy!"
hey hey everyone!! i'm marie and i'm twenty-five years old. i live in the midwestern united states where the weather constantly changes so i can't put my winter clothes away yet in summer lmao. i'm currently a junior studying for my psychology degree and one day hope to work as a counselor to troubled youth. i love reading, writing, and playing video games in my downtime. nine times out of ten, i'm playing a video game if i'm not flailing about on ignite lmao. at the moment i'm currently unemployed due to a broken ankle (it's honestly the worst), but i'm hoping to change as soon as i heal tbh. i'm a proud cat mother and i will show you pictures of my smol child if you ask tbh. i'm into a ton of different fandoms so chances are, i'm into the same thing as you! pls feel free to message me for my discord and we can seriously chat about anything, whether it's plotting, our muses, mutual interests, etc. if you don't have discord, i'm just a pm away! i adore you all and can't wait to get to know those of you that i might not know well yet!! <3
strategy admin " you rode a hammer? the hammer rode you on your back?
oh my god, the hammer pulled you off?"
hi im rad, i currently live in san francisco, and go to school for and work in human rights. it's my third year on this site and its been incredible journey; you can always find me on the site or on discord. really, i'm never too far away. in whatever free time i have im either drinking tequila, spending a sad amount of time rewatching the office (prison mike has some serious life lessons), or loving on brooklyn 99 - the most iconic show in existence. i am bisexual, desi trash and am always down to discuss bollywood. i love thor odinson; the purest sweetest softest strongest avenger. please don't hesitate to hmu on discord @rad™#4631 if you want to talk, have any questions or just want to scream about something. im always here! especially to plot; i have a very long member directory and im sure we can come up with something great. thank you and i love you.
glitter admin "I would make a great queen because I am stubborn,
if that’s what I wanted."
hey there! i'm kaytoo the last, and probably greatest, in the evolution line of kay themed admins. i work in administration in a medical university and spend most of my day ghosting the site at work. a new jersey native, i moved to ireland over seven years ago and haven't looked back since. if you need someone to give you some european guidance, let me know, at this point i've been to most of the major cities at least once, if not more than once. i love travelling, obviously, writing and generally trying to bring glitter and champagne into most people's lives. although gin has always been a new fav of mine. i'm all about the plots, angsty, fluffy, triggering, whatever so if you have an idea throw it at me! if nothing else i'd love to hear it. if you never seen to get in touch my discord it Kaytoo #6970.
khaleesi admin "public displays of affection make people uncomfortable."
what up, i'm kayla. i'm twenty-seven years old, living in the southern united states, which i h a t e - if i want to be this far south, i'd rather be by the beach, but ya know. i've been roleplaying for about 12 years, which seems like forever at this point, but i still have just as much passion for it as i did in the beginning, because coming up with angsty, amazing plots is my jam. i also love talking about anything and everything, but especially my 3 dogs (all of whom are chihuahuas, and yes i get a ton of flack for it), marvel & dc comics/movies, graphics, video games and space. i'm open to plotting and chatting with anyone, so please feel free to hit me up if you need anything at all because i love meeting new people and helping out anyone who might need it (as well as doing just about any plot you can think of)!! if you need me, my discord is galaxies#4859, or you can PM me on any of my characters!
resident trash admin "catch me outside, how bout that."
hi lovelies! my name is melissa and i'm a twenty-two year old floridian. i just graduated with my bachelor's in nursing (but if anyone has a medical emergency please call 911, 999, or whatever your country's emergency line is). i have very little free time, but when i do have it, i love playing with my frenchie matilda and of course writing with all of you! i am obsessed with trashy reality tv shows and can talk for hours about them. i'm also quite fond of murder mysteries and conspiracy theories, so please don't get me going on whether or not the us actually went to the moon in 1969 ok. if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a pm or add me on discord melissa#5351. i can't wait to meet you all!
pirate queen admin " We're all standing up now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."
hello my lovely ignite family! let's give this a shot, shall we? i'm mia i live in a town no one's ever heard of in empire state, but i kind of like that way. i work in the exciting world of insurance, because you know the family business - except, it's not as cool as saving people and hunting things, and that's really disappointing. i'm the worst person to ask about me, because i literally am so damn awkward about that sort of thing. i love too many things, i cry over too many feels, and i love to cause death by feels just as much. i'll probably talk about my dog way too much, or my nieces and nephews, and then there's always fandoms, comics, and video games. still forever sad i neither live aboard the serenity, nor am a pirate captain, but i've forever been born in the wrong era (my music taste is usually a couple decades old). if you ever want to hit me up to plot my discord is mockingbird#0894.
igniterptm please don't inspire or rip. we're not dribbble.
ignite your bones has been around for the last three years. offering you a beautiful, stylized roleplay experience, with a handy number of layouts and skins that change frequently. we have invested time, money, and effort into making this site as successful and big as it is; so we would appreciate it if our regular "elite" coder would stop inspiring from us.

okay, that's petty. all of us have worked our asses off for ignite and requesting that our content be respected shouldn't be a crazy concept. it isn't that difficult to be creative, look on dribble, stare at magazines -- there's a million and a half ways to find inspiration, and ignite isn't one of them. so please, stop fucking stealing from us, it's 2018.

Add Reply
New Poll

CHARACTER TRAITS!
27 years old, prefers she/her pronouns. often found in bronx, ny. labels as pansexual and works as a/an ceo of tana.
character traits
myers briggs: infj zodiac: Leo trait: sexy mood: salty vice: pride virtue: diligence enneagram: performer posts: 128 points: 145720
tanalicious
belongs in: directors
open relationship; with jamie
tana's triggers incest, rape, extreme drug abuse,
tana's awards
sims™ inspired "traits"
new character features!
With our three year anniversary finally upon us, we wanted to welcome our birthday with a new feature for you guys.

IGNITE AWARDS were introduced last year, and since then, a lot of you guys have worked extremely hard to earn those cute little icons! We appreciate that so much, and that's why we're doing something similar, but inspired wholly and completely from The Sims games.

For those of you who don't know, The Sims is a simulation game where you create original characters and have them interact with other characters around you. You choose how they look, how they dress, and of course, how they act. In a way, it's almost like "writing" a story, without any writing. One of the fantastic features of the Sims games include it's amazing list of traits. And each created character is equipped with three unique traits that define who they are.

From now on, you will all have three boxes in your main profiles and custom posts with the space to slip in a character trait. The first trait will be offered for free, while the other two will have to be earned!

We know everyone wants to fill up the traits, so we promise we won't make you work your asses off for it, or spam in anyway. We're getting back to the basics and making it all about roleplaying! You choose the traits for your characters.

how to earn:
First Trait & Description: Offered without cost of points or posts. However, the character that is submitted for the freebie must be considered active per our rules.

Second Trait & Description: Member is allowed to choose between 10 roleplay replies (min 200 words, split between two threads max) or 20 pages of one active comm. Either or must be submitted within a 120 hour time (5 days) span.

Third Trait & Description: Earning the third is the most challenging and the user has to choose between the following options.

• Write & plot with five new members - The player will be required to write with people they haven't written with before. We require five links to shippers (with your character) and active roleplay threads with at least 10 replies.
  • Develop a detailed Instagram - We're not talking about an image spam. Of course images are part of it, but you will need to include comments as well. We want you to illustrate your character's lifestyle by utilizing our Instagram templates and delve yourself into character building. We require 99 replies on the thread, with the starter being the mainframe.
  • Develop a detailed Twitter - For those of you who don't like to look for images, we want you to develop a twitter account. With random musings about your character's day to day life. We require 149 replies on the thread, with the starter being the mainframe.
  • Bring Friends - Recruit 3 members on to #IGNITE.
  • Communications - Texting thread with 100 replies, Snapchat thread with 50 replies, and your choice of developmental posts with 75 replies. Must complete all three requirements stated.
  • Remember that you must post here with the code listed below to start the countdown of your one-hundred twenty hours. Post with the account that you want to add the trait to, and once you're done, post ANOTHER reply with the required proof. Do not edit your first post.

CODE
    [b]ALIAS:[/b] first [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] first last [b]TIME & DATE IN EST:[/b] 00/00/0000 @ 00:00pm/am est [b]CLAIMING:[/b] First, second, or third trait?
    igniterp announcement
    posted by tana, who is 24 years old, goes by she/her pronouns, and can be reached at tana.proma. post made on Jun 1 2018, 07:49 PM.
    27 years old, prefers she/her pronouns. often found in bronx, ny. labels as pansexual and works as a/an ceo of tana.
    character traits
    myers briggs: infj zodiac: Leo trait: sexy mood: salty vice: pride virtue: diligence enneagram: performer posts: 128 points: 145720
    tanalicious
    belongs in: directors
    open relationship; with jamie
    tana's triggers incest, rape, extreme drug abuse,
    tana's awards
    list of traits
    images + descriptions
    Active - Physically fit. Probably your #BODYGOALS Ambitious - Constantly seeking excellence, determined to achieve more than their peers. Argumentative - Constantly debating, arguing, or fighting someone. These people have no chill. art lover - insightful as fuck. those shapes in those paintings mean something, you just don't understand it. they do. bookworm - have a pile of books waiting to be read? they don't. because they read them all. probably in a book club where they read twilight for filth. Bro - Fuckboys or fuckgirls. They're chill, like to get laid, and generally a joy to be around if you're looking to make fun of people. Cat Lover - Loves cats. Strongly considers adopting every cat they meet. charmer - Can charm the underwear out of anyone. Sweet talks as much as they dirty talk. cheerful - perpetually smiling. 10/10 will uplift your spirits. Childish - Kid at heart. Loves to watch cartoons, eat sugary cereal, and play dumb meaningless pranks. Clingy - They generally superglue themselves to you. Clumsy - Constantly falling or tripping or hurting themselves. Someone get them help! Cowardly - Scared of everything. creative - art hoe; more imaginative than you. Dance Machine - Some are great dancers, while others just dance anytime, anywhere, without the slightest provocation. Devoted - Extremely loyal and earnest. Will never betray you. Distant - Emotionally unavailable. Constantly removes themselves from situations that are too overwhelming. Has an extremely hard time opening up to people. Dog Lover - Loves dogs. Strongly considers adopting every dog they meet. Erratic - Often unpredictable, bordering on impulsive. Evil - Puts on a fake mustache and cackles at your misery. Family-Oriented - Deeply devoted to their family, especially offsprings if they have any. foodie - enjoys eating. might or might not enjoy cooking. you'll always eat well when you're with them. #freshman15 geek - you'll probably find them discussing passionately about a fictional world. most likely belong to at least three fandoms. avengers assemble. genius - very intelligent. just nod and pretend you understand. gloomy - its not a phase mom. emo level 100. Glutton - Can eat their way through an entire buffet table and complain they're still hungry. Good - Genuine, considerate, and deeply affectionate to everyone around them. goofball - even the coldest will crack a smile around them. may or may not be a coping mechanism. Hates Children - They've seen enough horror movies to know all children are demons. Hilarious - Tries to fill every moment of their lives with laughter. hot-headed - might yell at you and make you cry, might punch you in the face. try not to get on their bad side. Inquisitive - Curiosity killed the cat. Don't die. Insider - Has connections. Too many connections. Anytime you call them, they can hook you up with just about anything. Jealous - Extremely possessive, vindictive, and downright mean if they're triggered. Don't fuck with them. Junk Food Addict - Gets take-out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Has a collection of menus taped to their fridge. Kleptomaniac - Steals for fun. Lazy - Eyes are glued to the television, while their ass is glued to the couch. Leader - Independent and self-assured enough for people to automatically gravitate towards them. Loaded - Rich as fuck. Thinks they own the world. Generally douchebags. Loner - Gets nervous in crowds, constantly seeks isolation, and they're the happiest when they're left alone. Loves Outdoors - Loves camping, nature walks, and all things involving nature. Gets depressed if they're stuck behind a desk for too long. Mastermind - Manipulative, callous, and tactile. Can modify every situation to their advantage. Materialistic - They need things. It doesn't matter what it is, they need it. Shoes, watches, jewelry; you name it, they'll buy it. Mean- Catty, impulsive, and will roast you if you fuck with them. Mediator - Settles arguments. Has a calming aura. Very trustworthy. Morning Bird - They are way too happy in the morning. Does not need coffee to start their day. Smiles a lot. music lover - what? they couldn't hear you over the headphones in their ears. spend all their money on concerts. cooler than you. Neat - Very clean, can't stand messes, often gets irritated or snappish when they are around messes. Night Owl - Sleeps till noon, refuses to open their eyes without coffee, and they stay up until 6 in the morning. Noncommittal - No, they don't want to date you. No, they don't want to marry you. And no, they don't want to have kids with you. Observant - Very studious, sees everything, but generally keeps a calm quiet demeanor. Outgoing - Cheerful, charming, and extremely easy to get along with. perfectionist - these are the people who hate group projects. most likely better than you because they care about everything they do so damn hard. Rebellious - Never conforms to norms. Their facebook page is filled with political propaganda. romantic - love is in the air, always. prepare to be whisked off your feet. Saint - Has never done anything wrong ever. self assured - cocky? maybe. confident? definitely. olivia pope wishes she was you. Silly - Playful, spirited, often seen in hysterics over dad jokes. Slob - Gives no shits. Will go live with the sewer rats if they have to. Snob - Basic assholes that think they're better than everyone. Squeamish - Has a hard time looking at anything that's dirty or scary. Screams during slasher flicks, and shrieks if they see a bug of any kind. Tech Addict - The type of people who tag their selfies as '#wokeuplikethis'. unflirty - blushes in the smallest of situations. fkn adorable. pure™ Vegetarian - MEAT IS MURDER! Wild - Party child. Addicted to bars and clubs. Gets blocked on snapchat often for sharing too many stories.
    igniterp announcement
    posted by tana, who is 24 years old, goes by she/her pronouns, and can be reached at tana.proma. post made on Jun 1 2018, 07:51 PM.
    32 years old, prefers he/him pronouns. often found in compton, ca. labels as heterosexual and works as a/an sergeant at arms for the saints mc.
    character traits
    myers briggs: estj zodiac: Leo trait: dominant mood: content vice: wrath virtue: diligence enneagram: protector posts: 995 points: 1265000
    maru
    belongs in: horror
    boning; everyone
    michelle's triggers n/a
    michelle's awards
    ALIAS: michelle
    CHARACTER NAME: maru auvale
    TIME & DATE IN EST: 07/14/2018 @ 12:49 pm est
    CLAIMING: second trait -- starting timer

posted by michelle, who is 27 years old, goes by she/her pronouns, and can be reached at discord. post made on Jul 13 2018, 11:49 PM.
    25 years old, prefers he/him pronouns. often found in compton, ca. labels as bisexual and works as a/an undercover cop.
    character traits
    myers briggs: intj zodiac: Pisces trait: determined mood: focused vice: pride virtue: diligence enneagram: observer posts: 156 points: 1020000
    trent
    belongs in: slasher
    crushing on; santana gutierrez
    michelle's triggers n/a
    michelle's awards
    ALIAS: michelle
    CHARACTER NAME: trent st. pierre
    TIME & DATE IN EST: 07/14/2018 @ 10:07 pm est
    CLAIMING: second trait -- starting timer

posted by michelle, who is 27 years old, goes by she/her pronouns, and can be reached at chelle#1094. post made on Jul 14 2018, 09:08 PM.