welcome to ignite. we're a real life site located in the beautiful city of los angeles. for the last two years now we have been open and active. ignite has a huge community, with amazing members committed to their plots and characters. come join our diverse community and submerge in the beautiful world of ignite your bones.
played by
Happy holidays, ! This account was created on --, and since then you have made 0 posts, with your last post being on --. subsequently, you have earned points which you can spend in our points shop! Your Topics and posts are also available for you to check. Thank you for being a valued member of Ignite.
coding admin
tanalicious 27 est she/her tana#0507
sup guys, i'm tana, one of the founding administrators of ignite. i'm usually around the site doing idle shit here and there, so if you ever need me, give me a shout on my discord, it's tana#0507. besides rp (which i hardly get the chance to do anymore since i'm so fucking busy. fuck u real life), i code, i made gifs, and occasionally i go on highkey very angry rants about marvel that usually end in a lot of upset feelings. i'm a huge comic book nerd, so if you ever wanna spaz about 616 verses, please give me a shout. also, did i mention i would die for tony stark. that's the most important thing you need to know about me, i bleed red and gold and i would cut a bitch for iron man. besides my unhealthy love for a fictional character, i got my sidepiece, jamie. jk, she's not a sidepiece and if she sees this shit, she'll probably cut me, but yanno, i like to stir the pot. LOL. anyway, jamie is my soulmate, my hoe, my best friend, and basically my other half. so if for some reason you need to reach me, and i'm not responding, jamie is the best way to get in contact with me. she's also my sexretary, and her work hours are between 12am-12am, Monday through Sunday.
aesthetics admin
jamie 27 cst she/her jamison#7656
hi guise, i'm jamie. one of two original creators of ignite, it's been my baby from day one, and i've never stopped falling in love with it. my wife, tana, is literally the other half of my heart. she inspires me every single day. aside form that, i'm in nursing school and work full time, both of which keep me hella busy. i'm always on discord, tho, so hit me up if you need anything!
advertising admin
kay 24 central she/hers kay#9961
hi, my name is kay (or you'll see me around as kayleen too probs) and i'm ignite's resident pain in the ass admin. lit. i'm a disability and rehab services major, hoping to become an occupational therapist in what seems like the very far future rip. i also double as a director of an independent living unit at a nursing home. occasional server by night. i'm not that exciting. i like to stay home on the weekends and rp bc i'm #wildaf. harry potter makes me cry. i love funny vids. rachel hilbert needs to marry me. and you should hmu so we can plot. xo
security admin
aaron 25 pst pronouns aaron#7023
hello hello! i'm aaron and yes if you call me ay ay ron, i'll most likely respond because i love that key & peele 'substitute teacher' skit. i'm an incredibly awkward person but i'm pretty easy to talk to. i'm a married military member so i'm in the pacific timezone but i work night schedules. bob and tina belcher is a great way to understand who i am. if you ever need anything whether it be plots, graphics, help or if you want to geek out with me about doctor who (because i love it), feel free to hit me up on private message or on discord. ([b]aaron#7023[/b])
coordinating admin
marie 24 eastern she/her pm for discord
hey hey everyone!! i'm marie and i'm twenty-four years old. i live in the extremely boring state of ohio, located in the midwest of the united states. i'm currently a junior studying for my psychology degree and one day hope to work as a counselor to troubled youth. i love reading, writing, and playing video games in my downtime. nine times out of ten, i'm playing a video game if i'm not flailing about on ignite lmao. at the moment i'm currently unemployed, but i'm hoping to change that soon! i'm a proud cat mother and i will show you pictures of my smol child if you ask tbh. i'm into a ton of different fandoms so chances are, i'm into the same thing as you! pls feel free to message me for my discord and we can seriously chat about anything, whether it's plotting, our muses, mutual interests, etc. if you don't have discord, i'm just a pm away! i adore you all and can't wait to get to know those of you that i might not know well yet!! <3
stratgey admin
rad 27 pst she/her rad™#4631
Hey everyone! I'm radhika, though i usually go by rad. i go to school and work in human rights and when i'm not doing those two things i'm probably sleeping, watching tv or rping. and while i have your attention i really just want to say that......i don’t CARE how dreamy chris pine is the entire second princess diaries filme is unrealistic DRIVEL and does not deserve to be spoken about in the same BREATH as the first movie……….. mia thermopolis would NEVER have broken up with michael moscovitz the very idea of it shoud make us all SHUDDER it is the VERY DEFINITION of irresponsible filmmaking to even SUGGEST that mia would just FORGET about the man who SAW HER WHEN SHE WAS INVISIBLE!!!!!! i cannot BELIEVE the AUDACITY of some of you.

anyway hmu on discord if u want to discuss!!!!! or if you want to talk / plot / or anything really!
organization admin
alyssa 24 PACIFIC she/her alyssa#9371
hey everyone! if you don't know me by now, my name is alyssa. i've been on ignite for about a year and a half now, and i love making everyone feel welcome! i currently have a full time job and i'm studying to be a chemical dependency professional part time! i have a cat named s'mores (and i love sharing pictures so honestly tell me and i'll send about a million). i love writing and goofing around, but most importantly, i love all of you guys! if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just need someone to chat with or vent to, please hit me up on discord (alyssa#9371) or PM me!
spooky admin
kaytoo 28 gmt she/her/hers Kaytoo #6970
dia dhuit! my name's kayla but you can call me kaytoo or if you really wanna get on my good side fairy queen. as you can tell i am against all things extra and over the top. jk. i survive on glitter dust, smut and champagne. i work in an office doing admin work and posts when i can, see all the time. i'm originally from new jersey but moved to ireland six years ago where i met and fell in love with my beautiful wife. i live off dark plots and fluff. i'm always down for a good rf thread! if you ever have any problem, concerns, questions or just feel like gabbing feel free to add me on discord at: (Kaytoo #6970). happy lurking!

Add Reply
New Poll

just like most sites, ignite has a face claim and it is absolutely mandatory. our rules regarding faces are the following: all character ages must be within 5 +/- years of the age of the playby. we have restrictions on the faces you can and cannot use, so please see our rules thread for more information on that. we require that ALL faces must be 18+, so please no using playbys that are younger than that age, they will automatically be declined. please remember to post in code, otherwise your claim will be ignored. also, be sure to use the proper member group title when filling out the claim code.

Friendly Reminder: If you see a taken face on this list that does not meet IGNITE activity rules, you are encouraged to inquire about to face. Send a PM to the attending admin and we’ll guide you through the steps you have to take to potentially obtain the face.

note: there is a 24 hour grace period to make your claims after acceptance. if you forget and someone tries to reserve your face, you will lose your face. we cannot stress the importance of claiming your face as soon as you're accepted!

the member groups are as follows:

actionanimationcomedycrimedocumentarydrama erotica fantasyhorrormusicalmysterynoirromancesatirescifisuperherothrillertragedy
a - l
aarika wolf Aaron Paul aaron tveit aaron taylor-johnson abbey lee kershaw abel tesfaye adam driver adam senn adam caldera adam gallagher adam rippon adelaide kane adele exarchopoulos aditya roy kapur adonis bosso adria arjona adriana lima adrien sahores aidan turner aimee carrero alberto rosende [1] alberto rosende [2] Alessandro Dellisola alex høgh andersen alex libby alex pettyfer alex prange alexa vega alexander ferrario alexander james 2nd alexander skarsgard alexandra daddario Alexandria Morgan alexis kaufman [1] alexis ren alfonso herrera alfred enoch alia shawkat alicia vikander alissa violet alycia debnam-carey alyson stoner amadeo leandro amadeus serafini amanda seyfried amanda steele amber heard amber midthunder Amber Rose Revah amelia zadro ana de armas andre hamann [1] andre hamann [2] andrei andrei andrew garfield [1] andrew hozier-byrne andrew lincoln andy biersack aneurin barnard anna camp anna kendrick anna speckhart annabelle wallis annasophia robb ansel elgort ANTHONY GASTELIER anthony mackie arden cho ariana grande arielle kebbel armie hammer arthur gosse [1] arthur gosse [2] arthur kulkov arthur sales asami zdrenka ash stymest [1] ash stymest [2] ashika pratt ashleigh murray ashley benson [1] ashley benson [2] ashley benson [3] ashley fliehr ashley johnson ashley moore [1] ashley smith ashton kutcher astrid berges-frisbey aubrey graham aubrey plaza AURELIEN MULLER Austin Butler austin victoria avan jogia bailee madison barbara palvin bea miller becky g behati prinsloo bella hadid ben barnes ben bowers ben dahlhaus ben mckenzie ben whishaw benedict cumberbatch BENJAMIN EIDEM berk cankat beyoncé knowles-carter bill kaulitz bill skarsgard [1] bill skargard [2] Billy Huxley billy vandendooren blac chyna blair redford [1] blair redford [2] blair redford [3] blake lively blanca padilla blanca suárez blu equis bob morley [1] bob morley [2] boo seungkwan booboo stewart boyd holbrook bradley cooper [1] bradley james brendon urie [1] brendon urie [2] brenton thwaites brett dalton brianna danielson Brianna Hildebrand bridget satterlee bridgit mendler brie larson bruna tenorio bryana holly bryce dallas howard bryce dettloff Bryden Jenkins byul-yi moon byun baekhyun [2] çağatay ulusoy caitlin stasey caitriona balfe caity lotz cam gigandet cameron clayton (farrah) cameron monaghan camila cabello camila mendes [1] camila mendes [2] camila morrone camilla luddington camren bicondova candice king candice patton candice swanepoel cara delevingne cardi b carlson young carly chaikin carolina sanchez casey deidrick casey jackson cengiz al chace crawford [2] chadwick boseman chad michael murray chantel jeffries Charles Melton charlie cox charlie heaton charlie hunnam [1] charlie hunnam [2] charlotte arnold chase mattson chloe bennet [1] chloe bennet [2] chloe norgaard choi hansol [1] choi hansol [2] choi seungcheol [1] choi seungcheol [2] chris brown chris evans chris hemsworth Chris John Millington Chris Perceval chris pine chris pratt chris wood [1] chris wood [2] chris zylka christian bale christian cooke christian yu Christopher Mason christopher mccrory cillian murphy Cindy Kimberly cindy mello cj perry claire boucher claire foy clark gregg clement chabernaud cleo wattenstrom cody christian [1] cody christian[2] colby lopez [1] colby lopez [2] cole mohr cole sprouse colin ford colin o'donohgue [2] colton haynes [2] colton haynes [3] corentin huard cory michael smith courtney eaton crista cober crystal reed [1] crystal reed [2] crystal reed [3] Cydney Christine cykeem white dacre montgomery daisy ridley dakota johnson damaris goddrie dan stevens [1] dane dehaan daniel bamdad Daniel Bederov daniel brühl daniel gillies Daniel illescas daniel sharman daniela lopez osorio Daniella Pineda danielle campbell [1] danielle campbell [2] danielle panabaker danilo borgato danny amendola darwin gray dave franco david alexander flinn david anders david beckham david gandy dawid auguscik dean o'gorman deepika padukone demi lovato dennis klaffert derek theler dev patel diane guerrero diane kruger dianna agron diego barrueco diego boneta diego fragoso diego luna dita von teese dj cotrona domhnall gleeson dominic sherwood [1] dominic sherwood [2] donald glover dong sicheng dove cameron doutzen kroes dua lipa dudley o'shaughnessy dylan bruce dylan minnette dylan o'brien dylan sprayberry eddie redmayne edgar ramirez eduardo beber eiza gonzález eliza taylor elizabeth debicki elizabeth olsen ella yelich-o'connor elle fanning elsa hosk emeraude toubia [1] emeraude toubia [2] emeraude toubia [3] emilia clarke [1] emilia clarke [2] emily browning emily kinney emily ratajkowski emma stone emma watson emmy rossum erika linder erin heatherton erin richards ethan james Eugen Bauder Evan Peters evan rachel wood eve lindley ewan mcgregor ezra miller fabian gray fady elsayed fawad khan felix bujo fernanda ly finn wittrock flamur ukshini fo porter francisco lachowski [1] francisco lachowski [2] frank rossi freida pinto froy gutierrez [2] froy gutierrez [2] g eazy gal gadot [1] gal gadot [2] gael garcia bernal garrett hedlund gaspard ulliel gemma chan george daniel Giaro Giarratana gigi hadid gina rodriguez gino pasqualini giovanni bonamy giza lagarce gizelle oliveira godfrey gao grace elizabeth grant gustin greg nawrat gregg sulkin gus kenworthy gwyneth paltrow hailee steinfeld [1] hailee steinfeld [2] hailee steinfeld [3] haley bennett haley lu richardson hamid fadaei hanna edwinson hari nef hayley atwell [1] hayley kiyoko hayley law hailey baldwin Harry Lloyd harry shum jr. harry styles hart denton harvey haydon hattie watson hayley atwell [1] Hazar Ergüclü heather baron-gracie henry cavill [1] henry cavill [2] herman tømmeraas hilarie burton holland roden hugh jackman [1] hugh laughton-scott iain De Caestecker ian harding ian somerhalder idris elba im jaebum im jino imogen poots india westbrooks irina shayk isaac carew isabella peschardt isabella gomez isha blaaker ivana baquero iwan rhoen izabel goulart jack falahee jack lowden jackson wang [1] jackson wang [2] jaco van den hoven jacob bixenman jade hassouné jai courtney jake cooper jake gyllenhaal [1] jameela jamil jamila chilombo jake mcdorman james marsden james mcavoy james maslow james norton jamie chung jamie dornan [1] jamie dornan [2] janis ancens jared leto [1] Jared Leto [3] jared padalecki jasmine sanders jason isaacs jason momoa [1] jason segel jean-luc bilodeau [1] Jean-Luc Bilodeau [2] jeff ward jeffrey dean morgan jenna coleman jenna dewan-tatum jennie kim jennifer lawrence jennifer morrison jensen ackles jeon jeongguk jeon wonwoo jermaine cole jess glynne jesse abraham jesse eisenberg jesse lee soffer jesse rutherford jesse williams jessica chastain jessica de gouw [1] jessica lucas jessica stam jeremy allen white jeremy renner jermaine cole jhon burjack ji-hoon pyo jimin park [1] joanna levesque jodelle ferland joe dempsie joe keery joe manganiello [1] joe manganiello [2] joel kinnaman johanna braddy john boyega john krasinski John todd jon bernthal [1] jon bernthal [2] jon hamm jon kortajarena Jonathon Good jordan barrett jordan fisher [1] jordan fisher [2] joseph gordon levitt joseph morgan josephine skriver josh beech josh duhamel josh hartnett josh hutcherson jourdan dunn juan betancourt jude law julian morris julian schratter juliana herz julianne moore jung jaehyun jung jaewon justin baldoni justin bieber justin hartley kang daniel karen gillan karla souza karlie kloss karrueche tran kat graham kat mcnamara [1] kat mcnamara [2] Kat McNamara [3] kate beckinsale kate moss kate upton katheryn winnick katelyn nacon katie mcgrath kaya scodelario keegan joyce keira knightley keke palmer kellan lutz kelly gale kelsey chow ken bek kendall jenner kesha sebert kevin hart khloe kardashian kim jongin [1] kim jongin [2] kim jungwoo kim kardashian west kim mingyu [1] kim mingyu [2] kim namjoon kim seok jin kim taehyung [1] kim taehyung [2] kim yongsun kim yugyeom kit harington kivanc tatlitug kj apa [1] kj apa [2] konrad annerud kristin kreuk [1] kristen stewart ksenia solo kwon soonyoung (hoshi) kylie jenner lalisa manoban lana del rey Laura Vandervoot lauren cohan lauren jauregui leati anoa'i lee chaerin lee ji-eun (iu) lee jihoon (woozi) Lee Jong-Suk lee joon-gi lee pace lee taeyong [1] lee taeyong [2] leighton meester lena headey Lennart Richter lenny kravitz letitia wright Levi Stocke liam hemsworth liam payne [1] liana liberato lianna la havas lili reinhart lily aldridge lily collins lily james lily jean bridger lim sejun lindsay ellingson lindsey morgan lini kennedy logan browning logan lerman loic williams louis garrel louis tomlinson [1] Luca Hollestelle lucas machado lucas medeiros Lucas valerdi lucien laviscount lucky blue smith [1] Lucky Blue Smith [2] luke bryan luke evans luke hemmings luke mitchell luke newberry luke pasqualino luke powell lulu antariksa Lupita Nyong'o lyndsy fonseca lynn gunn lyrica okano
m - z
Machine Gun Kelly madelaine petsch madison beer madison iseman Maggie Duran maggie lindemann maia mitchell maisie williams malese jow mallory jansen maluma manny jacinto manu rios marco castelli margot robbie mariano ontanon marie avgeropoulos [1] marie avgeropolous [2] marina laswick mariqueen reznor marlon teixiera martha hunt Martin Garrix martin wallström matt bomer matt cohen matt mcglone matt smith matthew bell matthew daddario [1] matthew daddario [3] matthew goode matthew gray gubler Matthew holt matthew musto matthew noszka [1] matthew noszka [2] matthew polinsky matthew pollock Matthias Schoenaerts matthijs meel mattias clement matty healy mark ruffalo mark tuan max irons max malanaphy megan fox meghan markle melissa benoist meredith mickelson merritt patterson Mia Kirshner mia wasikowska michael b. jordan michael fassbender michelle rodriguez michiel huisman miguel angel silvestre mihai bran mike vogel Mikkel Jensen mikus lasmanis mila kunis miles mcmillen miles teller milo ventimiglia Mimi Elashiry min yoongi [1] min yoongi [2] minka kelly miranda kerr mitchell hope mollie king monika jagaciak morena baccarin na ung jae Nadine Lustre nakamoto yuta nam joo hyuk naomi scott [1] naomi scott [2] naressa valdez natalia dyer natalia osipova Natalie Alyn Lind natalie dormer nathalie emmanuel neelam gill neels visser negin mirsalehi niall horan [1] niall horan [2] nicholas nemeth nicolas simoes nick bateman nick jonas nick offerman nick scherner niclas gillis nico tortorella nicola peltz Nicolas ripoll nikki bella niko pepaj nikolaj coster-waldau nina agdal nina dobrev noah centineo noah mills nolan gerad funk norman reedus normani kordei odell beckham jr. odette annable odeya rush [1] Olivia Culpo olivia munn olivia stuck olivia wilde OMID ABTAHI ong seongwoo onika maraj orlando bloom oscar isaac osric chau paddy mitchell PARASKEVAS BOUBOURAKAS paris berelc park jeup park jimin [1] park jimin [2] paul wesley pearl mackie pedro pascal penn badgley petar rasic peyton meyer phillipa soo philippe leblond phoebe tonkin Pietro boselli pj liguori poppy drayton priyanka chopra pyper america smith quincy brown rachel hilbert rachel mcadams rafael lazzini rahul kohli rakim mayers rami malek [2] randy orton ranveer singh Reece King rene grincourt richard armitage richard madden [1] richard madden [2] ricki hall ricky whittle riley keough river viiperi riz ahmed rj king robbie amell robbie wadge roberty downey jr [1] robert downey jr [2] robert pattinson robyn fenty romee strijd rosie h-whiteley rosie tupper ross butler ross lynch ruben pol ruby rose [1] ruby rose [2] rupert grint russell giardina ruth negga Ryan Davies Hall Ryan Destiny ryan gosling ryan guzman ryan hurst ryan reynolds sabrina carpenter sabrina claudio sam asghari sam claflin sam hunt sam way samuel larsen saoirse ronan sara sampaio sarah gadon sarah hyland sarah rae mayne saraya-jade bevis sascha wolf sasha velour savio de chiara scarlett liethold [1] sean anderson sean o'pry sean teale [1] sebastian stan [1] sebastian stan [2] selena gomez [1] selena gomez [2] seo kang joon serge rigvava sergio carvajal shantel vansanten shawn mendes shay mitchell [1] shay mitchell [2] shelley hennig [1] sidharth malhotra simon loof simon nygard siobhan atwell skinner jones skyler samuels sofia boutella sofia carson sofia jamora sonequa martin-green sophia bush sophia (esperanza) miacova sophie cookson sophie turner stanley weber stefanos milatos stella maxwell [1] stella maxwell [2] stephanie rose bertram stephen amell stephen james steve lund steven chevrin stevo trann summer glau tabitha grayston taika waititi taron egerton [1] tatiana maslany taylor kinney taylor kitsch taylor marie hill taylor momsen taylor swift [1] teresa palmer tessa thompson theo james [1] theo james [2] Thomas davenport thomas doherty tijn elbers tim borrmann timothee chalamet timur simakov tobias sorensen tom bull tom ellis tom felton tom hardy tom hiddleston tom holland tom kaultiz tom mison tom payne tom webb toni mahfud torin verdone travis fimmel tre samuels tremaine neverson trevor noah troian bellisario troye sivan tyler posey tyler hoechlin tyler seguin Will higginson will tudor willa holland willy cartier wilson bethel wouter peelen vanessa hudgens vanessa morgan varun dhawan victoria beckham victoria justice Vin Diesel Vita Sidorkina Vladimir Ivanov wen junhui weston boucher william moseley wong yukhei xavier dolan xavier samuel Xavier Serrano xu minghao (the8) yael grobglas yoo taeyang yoon jeonghan [1] yoon jeonghan [2] younes khalaoui youngho seo yulia rose yuri pleskun yvonne strahovski zac efron zachary levi zander hodgson zane holtz zara larsson zayn malik [1] zayn malik [2] zendaya coleman zhenya katava zoe kravitz zoey deutch
[code*]<face class="group"><a title="character first last" href="?showuser=##"> playby first last </a></face>[/code*]
ignite your bones
May 27 2015, 10:43 PM //
24 years old goes by she/her in eastern contact tana.proma for m. 125 posts 20720 points
open relationship with jamie
played by tana
awards triggers incest, rape, extreme drug abuse,
PEPPER POTTS 24 she/her ceo of tana pansexual
all reservations on ignite-rp will last two days! we only allow one reserve per person, at a time, unless extra reserves are purchased in the points shop.

UPDATE 8/6/17: extensions can be requested on the face claim thread. you will only be allowed one extension for free, then a second and final extension will be granted, if an incomplete app is up. if your final extension runs out before app completion, you will need to wait 6 days before trying to reserve the face again. remember to link us to your incomplete shipper.

IMPORTANT REMINDER: You are not allowed to reserve faces or claim faces for another user without the expressed approval of an admin. And remember if you're changing your reserve, make another post, do not edit your previous post.

Keep in mind that reserves are based off of the eastern clock down below. If we notice your reserve time is off, we will make an admin edit on your post.

reservation ends 03/20
charlize theron for wolfie at 3:06am. dylan sprouse for nathan at 06:13pm. kim jonghyun (jr) for chloe at 6:24 pm. hwang minhyun for selene at 6:34PM. Scott Eastwood for Rad at 8:04pm.

[size=5][b]RESERVING UNTIL 00/00[/b][/size][code*]<res><x>first last</x> for <x>alias</x> at <d>00:00am/pm</d>. </res>[/code*]
ignite your bones
Oct 13 2017, 08:04 PM //
24 years old goes by she/her in eastern contact pm for discord no thanks for m. 355 posts 145250 points
not looking freedom
played by marie
awards triggers rape, incest, domestic abuse, animal abuse, drunk driving, sibling death
JULIE CHEN 24 she/her being a bum bisexual
Hello! I'd like to switch FC's for Paris from Konrad Annerud to Pedro Bertolini! Thank you!

<face class="documentary"><a title="Paris Blue" href="?showuser=5546"> Pedro Bertolini </a></face>

Yesterday at 08:53 pm //
31 years old goes by he/him in PST contact pm please no thanks for m. 91 posts 1510000 points
not looking
played by blue mugicha
awards triggers sexual violence against women - otherwise just ask
PARIS BLUE 19 he/him hair stylist eh
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

welcome back,